Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pre-Black Friday Haul

I recently returned home from CVS with a massive stash of goodies that I had gotten absolutely free!  (Yes, I consider myself to be one of those crazy deal seeking people with my coupon binder, mounds of inserts and many hours spent on the computer creating spreadsheets which are used to calculate the best deals.)  What started out as a hobby has vastly grown out of control.  My family is beginning to think that an intervention will soon be required if my coupons, inserts and stockpile begin to get any more out of hand.  I've been blabbering on for far too long about myself!  Back to the deals!

  • Revlon nail polish
  • Hersey's King Size York Peppermint Patty
  • Peanut M & M's
  • (2) 3-pack Listerine strips
  • Balance bar
  • Advil
  • Carmex
  • 2-pack Softlips
  • Cepacol
  • CVS 4-pack AA batteries
  • Breathe Right strips
  • Colgate toothpaste
  • Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso
  • CVS dental flossers
  • Pepto-Bismol
  • Philips ear buds
  • Finish dishwasher detergent
  • Be Koool fever reducer
  • Fiber One bars
  • Kleenex
  • (2) Herbal Essence shampoos
  • LA Looks gel
  • Phillips universal remote
  • GUM toothbrushes
Total spent at the time of purchase = $71.71 
Total ExtraCare dollars received for future purchases = $72.36!!!  (A profit of $0.65 to take those items out of the store.)
My savings would have been even greater if the store had all of the products on my list.  Fighting the urge to scour the area in search of those "missing" items!  All in all it was a very successful trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment