Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome Home!

Good evening everyone!

Once again, I know that it has been quite some time since I last submitted a post. Unfortunately work, travel, preparing for the looming holidays, and completing my very first college course has gotten in the way. (I got a "B" in the course by the way.)

Before jumping in to the details on my latest shopping trip I want to extend a very warm welcome to my sister, Amy, and her husband, Paul! They arrived in Chicago earlier this evening all of the way from their home in Florida. Hopefully, the weather remains nice and mild for their visit.

I recently went to Walgreens to cash in on some Rewards Bucks and Jingle Cash and snagged the following:

  • (2) packages of Halls cough drops
  • Tin of Carmex Healing Cream
  • Dentek toothbrushes
  • Revlon Top Speed nail polish
  • Goody bobby slides
  • re-nu contact lens solution
  • Salonpas pain patch
  • Advil
  • Advil PM
  • (3) packs of Trident gum
  • (2) bottles of Maalox
  • (2) bottles of Nature Made vitamins
Total spend out of pocket = $3.88
Rewards Bucks and Jingle Cash received back = $23.00
Essentially, they paid me $19.12 to take those items out of the store!

Must start planning on my next CVS visit as the Extra Care Bucks received on Thanksgiving are due to expire!

No comments:

Post a Comment